Stainless Steel Guide Rod Assembly
Stainless steel guide rods add a little weight to the front of the gun and allow the user to replace their spring or experiment with alternate spring weights.
We precision machine our stainless guide rod from 17-4 stainless steel and pair it with a chrome silicon spring that beats conventional springs on service life and performance under higher temperatures.
- Fits Gen 1-3 Glock models G19, 23, 32, 38.
- Machined Stainless Steel Rod
- Cross hole allows easier maintenance by providing means to "pin" spring in place when changing springs. Also provides location to hold rod when removing or torquing screw.
- Hex head screw and washer allows spring replacement or weight changes
- Includes premium chrome silicon standard factory weight G19 spring (16 lbs.)