We are proud to offer what we believe is the pinnacle of the combat Glock 19 configuration for a price that is utterly unbeatable.
Our pistol is built on Glock’s most proven platform used by U.S. Special Operations – the unstoppable Gen3.
Our pistols vastly improve upon the stock Glock grip. We start by removing the finger grooves and creating a double undercut beneath the trigger guard. This allows the pistol to sit as low as possible in the shooter’s hand to substantially increase controllability during rapid fire. We then add a “scallop” around the magazine button to improve reload speed, and textured index pads to each side of the frame. Finally, we apply a visually consistent texture that substantially enhances controllability without making the gun so “rough” that it is uncomfortable to carry. Choose from a traditional fine texture or a slightly more aggressive texture that we have developed in house. Both are appropriate for daily carry (not excessively sharp).
All of our grip work is carefully done by hand and perfectly blended. This makes it substantially more consistent and visually appealing than other grip work in the market. You will see and feel the difference in our pistol the instant you handle it.
- Front and rear aggressive cocking serrations
- Your choice of sights. Check out our “fighting sights” for details.
- Choose from Optics Ready, COPS, or Enhanced Carry Slides
- Match grade barrel, conventionally rifled, 1-10 in. (safe with lead bullets)
- Shadow Systems High-Reliability Enhanced LCI extractor
- TTI Ultimate Connector
- Shadow Systems Elite trigger tuned to 4-4.5 lbs.
- Factory weight springs for reliability
- All factory safeties are kept intact
- Finger groove removal
- Double undercut trigger guard
- Front left and right indexing pads
- Wraparound texture
- 2x Magpul magazines
- Shadow logo’d zippered pistol rug
- Unbeatable Shadow Customer Service
LEAD TIME: In general, 1-4 weeks is a good estimate, but email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need something more precise before ordering. Be sure and include the contents of your build in the email.
THIS IS AN FFL ITEM. After placing your order, you will be asked to select an FFL. You can provide this information later, if you prefer, or we can assist.