Meet the MR918 Combat. This is our no-nonsense answer to a fighting pistol, but includes features normally found only on the finest custom guns.
The MR918 name comes from the idea of creating a true “multi-role” pistol. The size and operating system are inspired by the Glock Gen4 G19 model, but many aspects have been completely redesigned.
The frame has been in development for two years and is 100% a Shadow System design, not a rebrand of another frame already in the market. The frame makes use of new manufacturing techniques to wrap more texture around the curves of the frame and put grip texture in places not normally seen on production guns.
Note: a majority of the pictures show the hand-applied stippling we did for pre-production samples. The production guns you are ordering here feature an aggressive molded-on texture that is in all the same locations as the hand-applied texture. There is a picture of the production texture in the gallery as well (shown on side panel of stripped frame). The production texture is our proprietary design. It far exceeds the control properties of typical production texture, but is not too rough for carry. The overall feel is slightly less aggressive than our hand applied texture.
- Compatible with existing Glock Gen4 G19 holsters and accessories
- Designed to dramatically reduce recoil and muzzle flip
- Contoured frame sits low in the hand
- Features double undercut trigger guard
- 3 interchangeable backstraps supporting high, neutral, and low Natural Point of Aim
- Gently extended beavertail prevents slide bite
- Aggressive grip texture on key surfaces
- Included magwell extension enables faster reload under stress
- Flat-faced polymer trigger
- TTI Ultimate connector
- 4-4.5 lbs trigger pull
- Slightly reduced take-up
- Carry safe trigger with all drop safeties intact
- Machined from 416R stainless steel
- Conventionally rifled, 1-10 in. — safe with lead bullets
- Spiral fluting pattern improves evacuation of debris and reduces barrel weight
- Mated with our slide, the barrel sets a new accuracy bar in this class of pistol
- Designed for recoil control and manipulation under stress
- Front/rear directional serrations for improved handling
- Thinned slide profile at grasping locations
- Machined from 17-4 stainless steel
- Available with an Trijicon RMR/Holosun pattern optic cut
- Metal sights with solid black rear and a high-visibility green outline tritium front
- Nearly as bright as a fiber optic in daytime
- Glowing tritium dot gives a nighttime index point for quick, accurate shots at close range
- Optic ready slides feature a lower 1/3 co-witness
- Includes Shadow’s modified Gen3 recoil system
- Single spring system is user adjustable and manufactured from high-quality chrome silicon
- Internal slide parts are machined from billet stainless steel
- High-reliability enhanced LCI extractor features Shadow’s proprietary geometry and material selection to enhance longevity and extraction of a wide range of ammunition
- Includes two magazines and zippered soft case
LEAD TIME: New web orders placed after February 10th will ship approximately 8-10 weeks from Order Date.