Shadow Systems Optics Ready Pistol
This is what you were waiting for--a pistol with every premium feature you want at a price that is not in outer space. This is an American made custom pistol on a G19 frame featuring a premium grip job designed for daily carry, controllability during rapid fire, and clean, aesthetically-pleasing lines. As this is our premium model, we have selected our top of the line RMR slide and mated it with a match grade barrel and your choice of machining and finish. Take a look at our barrels page to see machining and finish options in more detail.
With the Shadow Systems Optics Ready Pistol, you are getting a highly-reliable, accurate pistol with all the bells and whistles. It is, however, also built for real-world work. Reliability matters and we've designed every component to be fail-resistant under hard use.
- Front and rear directional cocking serrations designed for easy manipulation
- Optic cut for Trijicon RMR
- Metal black serrated front sight allowing lower 1/3 co-witness
- Metal black serrated rear sight allowing lower 1/3 co-witness
- Heat-treated fail-resistant Shadow Systems billet extractor
- Match grade high-lubricity DLC or TiN barrel with flutes or dimples
- 3.5 lbs connector
- Shadow Systems Elite flat-faced aluminum trigger featuring enhanced reset point and 40% less pre-travel
- Tuned trigger pack (4-4.5 lbs. pull weight)
- Front left and right indexing pads
- Double undercut with raised indexing pad
- Magazine release scallop
- Wraparound texture that is aggressive in the hand but not 'sharp' enough to make carry uncomfortable
- 2x Magpul magazines
- Lockable plastic case
- Lifetime, no-B.S. warranty. We are cops, grunts, and serious shooters. We know what this thing is for, and we stand behind it.
- Does not include RMR cover plate (most of you mount RMRs so why pay for it?). Available separately on the site.
- Does not include RMR Optic, pictured here for illustrative purposes.
THIS IS AN FFL ITEM. After placing your order, you will be contacted by our sales group to provide FFL information.